ගැලූ ලේ ලූ විලවුන් බහාලුම ('The perfume bottle contained flowed blood' - poetry book) First Printing - 2020



Forget the government and look into my eyes Rukmani
Forget the constitution and look into my eyes Rukmani
Forget the budget proposals and look into my eyes Rukmani
Forget about yourself and look into my eyes Rukmani



                                                                        

You are the Psychedelic fiancee, seized my checkered handkerchief and

wiped away your sweat.

Yes Foucault, the sky did burst and stars rained upon me.

Yes Foucault, it's not the truth but it's the truth


ගැලූ ලේ ලූ විලවුන් බහාලුම - සම්පූර්ණ කවි පොත (පිටු 60)







































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

අගුල්මඩුවේ ලාක්ෂා ශිල්පය

බීඩි ඔතන ළදුන්

මන්දිර සරසන සේසත් කලාව